[cfe-dev] C++ Module failures on ARM

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Thu Apr 16 16:06:02 PDT 2015

The dates on the files seem fine... 01/01/2000 for the old, current for the
new.

And if I repeat the process manually, it works on that board. I'm thinking
there's some concurrency issue that don't show in the other machines, but
one that is consistent, as it happens every time.

I'll stop that bot and build manually. Thanks for looking!