[cfe-dev] Need help with makefile in Clang

Vibhav Kundalia vibhav.hk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 22:02:09 PDT 2015

Hi,

My name is Vibhav Kundalia. I am planning to use Clang for source to source
transformation of OpenCL code to a C^n code (which is a special language
for highly parallel DSP).

I have learnt rewrite functionality of Clang (version 3.4) and I have
installed llvm and Clang by following the steps on llvm website.

I am trying to implement a basic example of LibTooling.
I am using attached files.

In the correct directory, when I am using "make" command, I am getting
following error.

"Makefile:4: ../../../../Makefile.config: No such file or directory
../../../../Makefile.common:60: ../../../../Makefile.config: No such file
or directory
../../../../Makefile.common:68: /Makefile.rules: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/Makefile.rules'.  Stop."

I tried searching online for the solution but was not able to solve this
problem. Can you please help me out with this error? Please show me how to
get rid of it and how to get my makefile working.
Thank you very much.
Waiting for reply.

Regards,
Vibhav Kundalia