[cfe-dev] Expression Templates for AST matchers

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Mon Apr 13 11:36:46 PDT 2015

In article <CAOsfVvmS8vwUp6b1gc60X3rLN8qOjSvDwPACUedWLYsF9qGwVw at mail.gmail.com>,
    Manuel Klimek <klimek at google.com> writes:

> Well, it's a matter of prioritization. [...]

That's completely understandable and reasonable.  I'm not enough of an
expression template guru to volunteer for this.

At this time, I'm concentrating on adding refactorings to cland-tidy
and the like as appropriate.  My first real feature was recently
accepted and I'm excited about that :-).  If clang-tidy starts getting
more widely adopted, that might give us the motivated contributors we
need to address improving the performance of the tool's underlying
infrastructure.