[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Proposal to add Bitcode version field to bitcode file wrapper

Robinson, Paul Paul_Robinson at playstation.sony.com
Mon Sep 29 07:16:03 PDT 2014

That promise is what I understood from a discussion within the past month,
e.g. http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2014-September/076815.html
If I misunderstood, clarification on the clarification would be helpful. ;-)

And recently tests have appeared that I thought were intended to validate
this sort of thing, e.g. r218297.
--paulr