[cfe-dev] clang-format: Using different rules for spacing * and &

Damian Lezama Damian.Lezama at riverbed.com
Fri Sep 26 05:36:25 PDT 2014

Thanks, I agree that more and more options is not the way to go. I tried to use uncrustify and I had to go over 488 options to configure it. Unfortunately I found some annoying bugs, but even reporting the bugs is a pain since it's really hard to blame a particular option/rule. I'll try to push this through even if it breaks this part of our coding standard.