[cfe-dev] compile error on Win7 / mingw32

Ulrich Schmidt u.sch.zw at gmx.de
Wed Sep 24 05:38:30 PDT 2014

Hi Yaron.
I did so in the last week. I tested:
- i686-4.8.1-win32-sjlj-rt_v3-rev2
- i686-4.8.3-win32-sjlj-rt_v3-rev0
- i686-4.9.1-win32-sjlj-rt_v3-rev1

I have read the clang user manual [1] mentioning older versions of gcc
no longer available at mingw-64.
Can you point me to a working mingw64 version i sould use  please?
I want to build win32 programs using windows treading.

thanks in advance.
Ulrich

[1]: http://clang.llvm.org/docs/UsersManual.html#mingw-w64