[cfe-dev] Adding a new def for global keyword in Attr.td

Aaron W.Hsu arcfide at sacrideo.us
Wed Oct 29 18:40:39 PDT 2014

Dear Aaron:

Thank you for clarifying that I can’t have a global keyword around clobbering the OpenCL global keyword. If I might ask then, what is the best way to handle this? Should I just rename OpenCLGlobalAddressSpace to GlobalAddressSpace or some such and then handle them as appropriate depending on whether I’m in one language mode or the other? Or is there some other better way of dealing with this?

Yours truly,

Aaron W. Hsu

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide at sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us