[cfe-dev] [libcxxabi] [ARM] backtrace_test.cpp fails

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Mon Oct 27 11:45:19 PDT 2014

On 27 October 2014 11:27, İsmail Dönmez <ismail at donmez.ws> wrote:
> Using svn r220664 backtrace_test.cpp fails with:
>
> libcxxabi/test/backtrace_test.cpp:59: int main(): Assertion `nothrow_ntraced
>> 1' failed.
>
> This is with -DLIBCXXABI_USE_LLVM_UNWINDER=ON

Hi Ismail,

I'm seeing that, too. After I fixed out libcxx bots to pass on
everything else, this has shown up.

Are you looking at this? Do you know of any good commit that had this
passing? I thought it never passed, because it was never properly
tested (buildbot) on ARM, so I was just stepping through the code, but
if you know a better way, I'm open to suggestions. :)

cheers,
--renato