[cfe-dev] help running clang tests on Windows

Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 23:55:03 PDT 2014

Hi

>From c:\llvm the command line I run:

  python msvc/RelWithDebInfo/bin/llvm-lit.py tools/clang/test -s

where c:\llvm\msvc is the build directory. MSYS 1 utils are on PATH, I
don't think you need GnuWin32 in addition to MSYS. Pyhton is 2.7.8.

One more thing, I think you have both GIT MSYS and original MSYS on path,
may cause problems.

Yaron