[cfe-dev] How to set project root directory while compiling a file using Clang

Anil Kumar Enukollu akumar802 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 21:52:29 PDT 2014

Hi,

My C++ project root directory is /x/local/anilkumar/code/....

I want to compile a file at /x/local/anilkumar/code/abc/abc_case1/test.cpp.
Also note that I will be including the other header files with following way
#include "abc/dba/check.h"
#include "xyz/adbc/check2.h"

Currently I am getting error find the files (check.h and check2.h) which are
included while compiling test.cpp file using clang.

Could you please let me know how to set the base directory path for my
project for compiling using clang.

Thanks
Anil