[cfe-dev] libcxxrt+libc++ build regression

Eric Fiselier eric at efcs.ca
Sat Oct 18 00:01:07 PDT 2014

Hello,

> Please don't break the libcxxrt+libc++ build.

I try my hardest not to break any builds :)
CMake now uses `find_library` to locate and properly link libcxxrt. For
some reason CMake cannot find your libcxxrt installation.
Could you provide more information about where your copy of libcxxrt is
installed?

To manually tell CMake where to look add
`-DCMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH=path/to/libcxxrt` to your CMake configuration.
I've just testing libcxxrt + libc++ on linux and everything works on my end.

Please let me know if you have any more problems.

/Eric