[cfe-dev] Need input on Clang usage

Anil Kumar Enukollu akumar802 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 05:18:29 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am working on a C++ project where I have set of files in "code" and its
subfolders.

Now I want to load the any CPP file using the ClangTool or libTool, which
can parse the C++ code and loads the AST data. i.e.

1. Load a cpp file in the ClangTool.
2. Get the AST details for each function in the file
3. For each function, through the ClangTool, I should be able to identify
the list of Control Paths and identify the variables used in each condition
of the control flow path.

Please let me know whether this can be done using Clang tool.

Also  note that I am trying this in Linux.