[cfe-dev] Static Analyzer Checker Options Proposal

Gabor Kozar kozargabor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 07:59:54 PDT 2014

However, there will be no inheritance (i.e. the setting
'unix:Optimistic' is entirely distinct from the setting
‘unix.Malloc:Optimistic’).

I think inheritance like that could be useful in some
situations. I would expect such options to be inherited, i.e.
if I set 'unix:Optimistic', then I expect this to be visible
everywhere in the 'unix' package. Why are you proposing to
disallow this?

---
Best regards,

Gábor 'ShdNx' Kozár