[cfe-dev] clang based diff tool

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sat Oct 4 02:37:43 PDT 2014

One of my students worked on a project to do this using libclang and the Python bindings last year.  His goal was to identify common refactorings and present them in a human-readable form (including things like 'Variable x was renamed y in every use except those in foo.c').  His code probably isn't in a very good state to be reusable, but I'm sure he'd be happy to share his experiences with you.

David