[cfe-dev] C++ Standard Library on Windows

Chris jesdisciple at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 07:26:53 PST 2014

Hi there. For compiling C++ in Clang on Windows (8, in case it matters),
what's the recommended implementation of the standard library? I have msvc
2013 and MinGW 4.8.2, and I would be willing to checkout libc++ and compile
it if it's not still a world of hurt.

I tried copying the standard library from my MinGW installation to one of
the paths Clang seemed to be looking for includes, but that didn't work.
The best I got was silent failure, after I butchered the directory
structure in reaction to errors.

I hope this thread gets crawled by Google, because nothing recent shows up
there.

Want what you have,
Chris