[cfe-dev] Linking ProfileRT when using -nodefaultlibs

Eric Fiselier eric at efcs.ca
Mon Nov 10 12:02:20 PST 2014

> Didn't realized we even supported using GCC to build libc++.

I think we should *try* to support the same compilers as LLVM does (minus
anything windows related).
That way less problems will arise when people build LLVM w/ libc++ in tree.
However I'm not sure how feasible that is and would like some input from
others.

> I thought that gcc already supported -nostdlib++ and we only had these
convolutions because clang didn't...

I can't find any documentation on that.

/Eric