[cfe-dev] Fwd: Need Project Status

Aaron W.Hsu arcfide at sacrideo.us
Thu Nov 6 08:58:09 PST 2014

Dear Mahesh:

I played with XML Representations of ASTs for a little bit in a project I was working on, but I’ve since abandoned the attempt as not relating directly enough to what I needed to do. I didn’t get very far in it, but I can give you my architectural perspective on how I wanted the API designed if that interests you. I specifically was trying to create an XML representation API for easy use of the Parser by non-C++ languages.

Yours truly,

Aaron W. Hsu

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide at sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us