[cfe-dev] Mingw-builds mingw-w64 include directories

Ruben Van Boxem vanboxem.ruben at gmail.com
Fri May 23 00:39:59 PDT 2014

Hi Johan,

The Driver merge request is located here:
http://reviews.llvm.org/D3420

It was not submitted by me, but has seen little activity lately :-( I would
say the patch more or less applies cleanly and should work, although I
myself haven't taken a very close look at the modifications. Try it out,
and let us know if something doesn't work. I wrote the original Driver code
based on a personal GCC build (with default options) and the Arch MinGW-w64
cross toolchain. So your mileage may vary.

Ruben