[cfe-dev] Not null terminated file

Alp Toker alp at nuanti.com
Tue May 20 09:17:13 PDT 2014

On 20/05/2014 14:45, tsett wrote:
> Hello,
> The last days I have a problem with a tool of me. I think its more
> related to ClearCase, but I hope that someone had a similar problem.
>
> The tool runs over a project in my company and check for our styleguide.
> The code of the project is managed by ClearCase.
>
> The assertion "Buffer is not null terminated!" in MemoryBuffer::init
> fails.
> After some investigations I figure out that it is allways the same
> file from include path. The file by its own is ok and after a reboot
> it is another file.

This sounds like a bug in clang. Can you file a bug report and specify
which version you're using (release and/or SVN revision), OS and
platform? Also mention the exact size (in bytes) of the file in
question, and a stack trace if available. Let us know the PR number here.

Thanks

Alp.

> When I copy everything on a local disk it works fine.
>
> I know it sounds more like a problem with ClearCase, but our support
> is still on it with no clue.
> Did someone knows this error and can help me?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Robert
>

> Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

http://www.nuanti.com