[cfe-dev] Clang-format breaks #include double quotes

jojo_0214 zhangnan2920214 at 126.com
Fri May 16 12:59:49 PDT 2014

Hi, I am a newbie for Clang-Format.

I use ./bin/clang-format -style=google -dump-config > .clang-format as my
base .clang-format.

Based on that, I changed some parameters for my customized demands.

However, after I change the column_limits from 80 to 0(I just want break the
lines using my personal decision), all my #include "header.h" become:

#include \
     "header.h"

It's weird. I have be struggling with this for a whole day. But the problem
is still in there.

By the way, all my #include <head.h> do not have this problem

Could anyone give me some clue about this?

Thank you.