[cfe-dev] NamedDecl::printQualifiedName with PrintingPolicy::SuppressUnwrittenScope

Volodymyr Sapsai vsapsai at gmail.com
Fri May 16 08:29:47 PDT 2014

Hi,

NamedDecl::printQualifiedName prints [1] anonymous and inline namespaces
even if SuppressUnwrittenScope == true.  Is it a bug or intended behavior?

What am I trying to achieve?  I have a code which handles some stdlib
classes.  I check if qualified name is equal to "std::set", "std::vector",
etc.  And I want to reuse the code for libc++ classes.  I.e. I want to
coerce "std::__1::set" to "std::set".  And SuppressUnwrittenScope seems to
mean exactly what I want.

Thanks,
Volodymyr Sapsai

[1] http://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/Decl_8cpp_source.html#l01277