[cfe-dev] Clang 3.4 --with-gcc-toolchain question

DbdM Tbt spin.x2k at gmail.com
Mon May 12 03:56:58 PDT 2014

Good day to all,
Just an update, building clang with a gcc built from source seemed to work
fine. ('-v' option shows the correct gcc location).
Still not sure why my previous clang configuration/setup using a gcc
installed from the devtools repo won't work.
If someone would have some insights on possible causes, please feel free to
share.
For now I will go with this setup.
Thank you all,
David