[cfe-dev] How can I get the MemRegion representing an index of an array in Clang Static Analyzer?

Arthur Yoo phjy007 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 06:41:15 PDT 2014

Hi Jordan,

For the 'array index problem', maybe I have  come up with a solution. And I
have implemented it and tested it with tiny test cases. The solution is
mainly based on the GDM of ProgramState, and it is compatible with my whole
design. Regardless of the potential storage problem, it seems that it can
work.

However, for the 'pointer problem' described in my previous post mails, I
have no good idea currently. So could you provide me some solutions or
hints? However, I think that I can still use the GDM to track all of the
relationships between pointers and their pointees , which is very similar
with the solution above.

Thanks a lot.

--
Best regards,