[cfe-dev] C++11 builds with clang 3.2 and stdlibc++-4.4

Daniel Heckenberg danielh at al.com.au
Wed May 7 19:38:24 PDT 2014

Hello,

Following the information here: http://clang.llvm.org/cxx_status.html
I've been attempting to use clang 3.2 in C++11 mode with stdlibc++-4.4.
It seems that the patch linked on that page is incomplete, as I soon
encountered problems with pair, shared_ptr and tuple.

I've attempted to extend the patch to fix those problems (see attached
diff).  Most were trivial changes due to C++0x to C++11 default ctor/op
rule differences, but to fix the tuple problem I've essentially
back-ported the header contents from stdlibc++-4.5.4.

I'd be interested in feedback and/or to contribute this new patch.

Many thanks,
Daniel