[cfe-dev] RecursiveASTVisitor::TraverseStmt for UnaryOperator's

Hugues de Lassus hugues.de-lassus at imag.fr
Mon Mar 31 10:56:44 PDT 2014

On 03/31/2014 06:52 PM, Mathieu Baudet wrote:
> Hi Hugues,
>
> I'm just guessing here, but have you tried to override
> shouldUseDataRecursionFor() to always return false?
>
> -- Mathieu
Well thank you Mathieu for your answer !
I did not know about this method until you told me.
This clearly solved the issue.
Do you know what the "extreme cases" refer to in the method

Return whether param S should be traversed using data recursion
to avoid a stack overflow with extreme cases.

Are they talking about particularly nested Stmt ?

--

Hugues de Lassus Saint-Geniès