[cfe-dev] abstract interpretation work across different source files

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Fri Mar 28 00:38:30 PDT 2014

Hi Larry,

I think it comes down to the properties you want to analyze.  We have an interest (as Jordan said) in making the analyzer effectively do global analysis for the different kinds of checkers it supports, but if you are interested in analyzing a specific property that doesn’t require a grand general solution then the solution that John Hammond mentioned certainly could work in many cases.

Cheers,
Ted