[cfe-dev] Keeping invalid AST nodes

Etienne Ollivier eollivier at bsu.edu
Thu Mar 27 16:15:17 PDT 2014

Hello,
I tried again to implement your solution but unfortunately did not succed.
My main problem is that the function LookupUnqualified is indeed called
before an error is issued, but apparently also in other cases where
everything is fine.
The only difference is that LookupUnqualified will be called several times
before the error is issued.
Then I can not know exactly if there is an error.
I tried to see if we could get some information about it in the Scope or in
LookupResult but did not find anything that could help me.