[cfe-dev] clang-format for visual studio 2012

Qianyou Pan qianyou.pan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:05:45 PDT 2014

Hello cfe-dev,

I am trying clang-format visual studio plugin. Inside visual studio 2012,
formatter works great with its default options (seems to be LLVM style).
However, when changing the style to file _clang-format or .clang-format, it
seems not using the supplied style. What might be wrong here?  I tried
to put this file in a few places but with no luck. Also within the command
line, it also works as expected. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
-Q