[cfe-dev] Keeping invalid AST nodes

Etienne Ollivier eollivier at bsu.edu
Mon Mar 24 12:25:28 PDT 2014

Hello,
Could you describe what you mean by declaring the name as dependent?
I am trying to implement your solution with
ExternalSemaSource::LookupUnqualified but I didn't succeed yet.

I would like to keep the invalid nodes in the AST since I am working on a
project where I try to get metrics from files.
For example sometimes the declaration of a function is in another file that
I don't have but I would still need to count the times where it is called.

Thanks for your help