[cfe-dev] [libcxxabi] Contributing ARM EHABI support for libcxxabi

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 20 23:34:42 PDT 2014

On 20 Mar 2014, at 20:51, Renato Golin <renato.golin at linaro.org> wrote:

> Is this to libc++abi in the libc++ repo, or is it already in the
> compiler-rt repo?

The undwinder still seems to be in the libc++abi repo, in spite of the broad consensus that it should be in compiler-rt and the fact that we've subsequently had people look in compiler-rt, find no unwinder, and say on the mailing list 'since LLVM doesn't have a generic unwinder...'.

What are we waiting for to move it?  Sign-off from Apple that it won't break their build?  People with outstanding changes to commit them?

David