[cfe-dev] bugs and grammar errors in clang's CMakeLists.txt

Zack Perry zack.perry at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 14 18:44:22 PDT 2014

Hi Nico,

The file has more than just grammar and spelling. Bugs too :)  I am new to tablegen, but I do see on the command line help the following:

  -I=<directory>         - Directory of include files

Let me see if I can fix these two files that I mentioned so that they become cmake-variable-aware.  If that fail to work, I will use cmake's file(WRITE ...) to force the issue :)

-- Zack