[cfe-dev] [GSOC] Scan-build tracking platform

Алексей Климов alexey.klimov.dev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 15:47:06 PDT 2014

Hi all. I am student and I'd like to participate in GSOC 2014 this summer.
Especially, I am interested in idea of improving clang's scan-build
platform.
I already have experience in this work. I developed a similar feature for a
commercial Verilog/VHDL linting tool. Currently, I'm working on proof of
concept and will show my code soon.

Also, I have a few questions:
1. Shall I contact corresponding mentor directly or it would be better if I
continue discuss subject here?
2. How many slots does LLVM have this year? Was there fighting for the
slots in previous years?

Thanks in advance.