[cfe-dev] How can I check if the qualifiers of a type has a class in it?

Manasij Mukherjee manasij7479 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 00:30:32 PDT 2014

It seems I made a mistake in terminology.

What is the following called?
Suppose I have the types:
MyNamespace::ClassName
MyNamespace::ClassName::iterator
The second type has MyNamespace::ClassName as its scope (?).

I want to detect if there are only namespaces there or a class somewhere in
the scope .