[cfe-dev] Error building

Nico Weber thakis at chromium.org
Wed Jun 25 13:12:48 PDT 2014

I ran into this too. In my case, the problem was that I was using an
autoconf-based build long ago that I had converted to a cmake-based one,
and the autoconf-generated llvm/tools/clang/include/clang/Config/config.h
was still around. After deleting that file, the cmake-generated config.h in
my build directory was getting picked up correctly and the error went away.