[cfe-dev] [ping][patch] Proposal to add new warning -Wdate-time

Alp Toker alp at nuanti.com
Tue Jun 10 04:22:43 PDT 2014

On 28/04/2014 21:03, Richard Smith wrote:
> don't see that this is an either/or choice. We can add -Wdate-time now
> (or whatever we want to call it) and add it to a -Wreproducibility
> group later, when we have other things to put in that group.

Totally missed this thread and ended up implementing -Wdate-time earlier
today as a means to validate our new system header warning suppression
semantics.

Please see r210511 + r210512 for the approach taken. Apologies to
Prathamesh whose original patch appears to have been on the right track
(modulo IdentifierInfo comparisons and missing __TIMESTAMP__ case).

Alp.

--
http://www.nuanti.com
the browser experts