[cfe-dev] LLVM / iOS compatibility

Anton Smirnov dev at antonsmirnov.name
Thu Jun 5 11:10:20 PDT 2014

Hey.

I'm trying to link my iOS app with llvm/clang to run in iOS simulator.
I've added lib*.a to frameworks and still having unresolved symbols errors:

    Undefined symbols for architecture i386:
      "_del_curterm", referenced from:
          llvm::sys::Process::FileDescriptorHasColors(int) in
libLLVMSupport.a(Process.o)
      "_set_curterm", referenced from:
          llvm::sys::Process::FileDescriptorHasColors(int) in
libLLVMSupport.a(Process.o)
      "_setupterm", referenced from:
          llvm::sys::Process::FileDescriptorHasColors(int) in
libLLVMSupport.a(Process.o)
      "_tigetnum", referenced from:
          llvm::sys::Process::FileDescriptorHasColors(int) in
libLLVMSupport.a(Process.o)
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386

Does it mean it uses absent methods? How can i fix/walk-around it?

Regards, Anton.