[cfe-dev] clang 3.5 branching and clang-openmp merge

Nico Weber thakis at chromium.org
Tue Jul 22 10:08:20 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Jack Howarth <
howarth.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nico,
>     A simple review of cfe-commits mailing list archive for the past
> couple of months shows that Alexey Bataev has been regularly committing
> sections of the clang-omp merge so it really isn't true to say that nothing
> has landed in trunk yet.

Oh sure, anything that was committed by yesterday is part of 3.5. I think
Bill understood your question as "We landed this bit of code very recently
that we'd like to merge", but from what I understand it's more "there's a
largeish chunk of code in some upstream repo". I don't think Bill meant to
say that all that unmerged code should just be merged to 3.5 :-)