[cfe-dev] cfe-dev Digest, Vol 85, Issue 59 Clang-cl.exe and the VC++ preprocessor (Snipped SIX. HUNDRED. LINES.)

Tim Toomay toomayt at toomaytech.com
Sun Jul 13 18:16:12 PDT 2014

Csaba, sorry about that!  In the future I will highlight the text I am
responding to like this.  No need to respond to my previous message, it
was covered by other responses.

AND I will modify the subject line.

--
Tim Toomay
Toomay Technologies Inc

*****

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this e-mail and attachment(s), if any, is legally protected pursuant to the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510, et seq., inter alia, and may contain privileged and confidential information.  This communication is intended only for the use of each individual named above.  If you know, or have any reason to believe, that you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or duplication of this e-mail is prohibited.  There is and shall be no waiver of any privilege or confidence by your receipt of this transmission.  If you know or have any reason to believe that you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail or collect telephone call.