[cfe-dev] clang tools extra / source to source transformation

Kim Gräsman kim.grasman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 01:46:20 PDT 2014

Hi Anja,

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 8:41 AM, Anja Gerbes <anja.gerbes at googlemail.com>
wrote:

> i am new in source to source transformation and would like to know how i
> can work with your clang-tools-extra.
>
> https://github.com/kimgr/clang-tools-extra
>
> i would like to analyse my code for different for loop. How i can compile
> those cpp code.

OK, now I understand why you thought I had any info on clang-tools-extra.

That GitHub repo is _not_ official/authoritative in any way, it's just a
clone I made for experimenting at some point.

Nikola's link shows how to get the latest code from the offical SVN repo.
But I see that clang-tools-extra is not mentioned in the Windows build
instructions:
http://clang.llvm.org/get_started.html#buildWindows

only in the Unix instructions. Maybe it should be mentioned in both?

- Kim