[cfe-dev] #line in analyser output

Julien Tous julien.tous at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 02:42:14 PDT 2014

I am using the static-analyser through scan-build command on code that has
already been preprocessed by an external tool.
Although the stdout diagnostic uses the #line informations contained in the
preprocessed source files, both the plist and html outputs don't.

I would very much like to get html reports on the user written code instead
of the preprocessed one.

Here come the questions :

Is there an existing way to transform a plist report into an html report ?
I could then output reports in plist, convert them using #lines
information, transform them into an html report.

Are there other tools that render the plist files into a user friendly
representation ?

Can someone help me to identify what is missing to directly handle the
#line directive directly in the html report (i have a very limited
knowledge of the toolchain right now), and comment on the difficulty of the
task, and if it would make sense to integrate it ?

Thanks,
Julien