[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Sanitizers libs in Compiler-RT

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Fri Jan 31 01:47:10 PST 2014

On 31 January 2014 08:50, Alexey Samsonov <samsonov at google.com> wrote:

> That is, I still don't see what the problem is - it's relatively easy to
> enable building just the compiler-rt library on ARM and not enable building
> sanitizers on ARM.

For some reason, when I added the compiler-rt directory (even before my
CMake changes), the Clang tests *required* the Asan libraries in
lib/clang/3.5/linux, which is why I added it in the first place. I think
this is wrong and should be fixed (though I have no idea how) in the Clang
CMake files.

With that fixed, I could just enable the RT libs and worry about the Asan
later. Right now, I can't.

--renato