[cfe-dev] Status of SEH?

Jb Feldman jb.feldman at kyrus-tech.com
Thu Jan 30 11:37:47 PST 2014

So, as I'm looking at this, thinking about trying to get it implemented by
June, I came up with a question for the list. Does anyone feel strongly
that we should follow the Visual C++ SEH approach or just make sure it is
functional. Visual C++ uses a crazy fancy extended structure to make sure
that everything goes back to the same function, but the operating system
doesn't mandate that we take that approach.

Opinions?

JB