[cfe-dev] How to report bugs in the static analyzer if the code is proprietary?

Oliver Schneider oliver at f-prot.com
Mon Jan 27 14:28:58 PST 2014

Hi,

ccc-analyzer from Clang 3.4 (built it myself from the Git tag), reported
six crashes when sifting through our code base.

How can I report this without actually getting into trouble from my
company for disclosing bits and pieces of the code?

Is there anything I can do to create a minimal working (uhm actually
crashing) example and provide that? Does a process exist for this? Tools
that can help?

Thanks,

// Oliver