[cfe-dev] Disable #error?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sat Jan 25 04:43:55 PST 2014

On 2014-01-25 02:22, Sean Silva wrote:

> Because then it would start with "/home/foo/libmain" instead of
> "/home/foo/libcollection" ;)

How do I know what is the root of the library? How do I know it's not
"/home/foo", in this case there would be a match, which is not correct.

This all looks really obvious for this case when there's a human looking
at the problem. But it is a tool that need to handle this. It need to
handled any kind of directory structure that is possible.

Perhaps I could require the user to specify flag with the path to the
root of the library, but I would like to avoid that if possible.

--
/Jacob Carlborg