[cfe-dev] A Linker issue

GiraldNet cg.giraldo at ucm.es
Mon Jan 13 13:33:07 PST 2014

I've been trying to get clang running on my pc for weeks. I'm trying to get
it to work on windows 7.
I've built entirely the llvm and clang repositories and it all seems to be
fine at first sight. I've done some simple command tests using clang-check
to see the AST of some programs. But when I try to un those programs using
only the clang command it says this:

*"clang.exe: error: linker command failed due to signal (use -v to see
invocation)"*

But the worst is that I also get this popup message saying that ive got
missing the *mspdb110.dll* file.

The thing is that I have changed the linker a few times, first I had the one
that comes with *CygWin*, and the linker failed due to signal 1, the
*MSVisualStudio *linker, and right now i'm using the *GNUWIn32*.

I have no idea what is happening so please if someone could give me a hint.