[cfe-dev] Preprocessing and whitespace collapsing

Anders Bakken agbakken at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 01:07:50 PST 2014

We're aware of the project. I think his project focuses mostly on
completion whereas ours focuses most on indexing. Certainly there's a
lot of duplicated efforts in both projects but they're both quite
mature and fully functional. I kinda doubt that either project would
want to replace itself with the other one tbh but one could maybe
imagine a world where both projects would work for either editor but
our ipc mechanisms are different enough that I'm not convinced there
would be much savings in terms of workload.

Anders