[cfe-dev] compile_commands.json for Windows/MSVC

Hans Wennborg hans at chromium.org
Mon Jan 13 13:39:57 PST 2014

clang-cl should be able to "eat" all of them, but it will ignore a
bunch that are unsupported.

However, I don't think the clang tooling stuff is hooked up to
understand "cl-mode" arguments, since AFAIK, it doesn't invoke the
driver in the same way (but I could be wrong).

It might not be hard to make the tooling understand that the commands
from a compilation database should be interpreted in cl-mode, but I
haven't looked into it.

 - Hans