[cfe-dev] compile_commands.json for Windows/MSVC

adrien.courdavault adrien.courdavault at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 05:15:09 PST 2014

Hello everyone.

I would like to know what is the status of this feature.
In fact I have been following clang on windows for some time.

i have installed the 3.4 version on Windows when it was released (thanks to
you all clang developer for this BTW)
( FYI I could not find the manual of clang modernize for 3.4 )
ASAIK the driver for visual is done.

And I have Cmake 2.8.12.1 (latest version) I haven't seen anything in the
changelogs for 2.8.12.2 neither 3.0 that is about this matter.

So I would like to know what I should do to get it working (I mean use the
compile_commands.json with visual generator of cmake).

Thank you for your help