[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] AArch64 Clang CLI interface proposal

Eric Christopher echristo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 04:23:27 PST 2014

I knew I'd regret leaving that option in for the MIPS port back in 99.
Basically this is the only acceptable way for mcpu to exist, but should
never have been added to the GCC aarch64 port at all since there's no
compatibility with existing build systems to worry about.

I would still like you to show this mythical piece of software that needs
this compatibility.

-eric