[cfe-dev] [ANN] Registration for C++Now 2014 is Open

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Jan 7 12:21:07 PST 2014

Hi,

Registration is now open for the eighth annual C++Now conference
(formerly BoostCon) which will be held in Aspen, Colorado, USA, May
12th to 17th, 2014.

C++Now is a general C++ conference for C++ experts and enthusiasts.
It is not specific to any library/framework or compiler vendor and
has three tracks with presentations ranging from hands-on, practical
tutorials to advanced C++ design and development techniques. In
particular, one of the tracks is dedicated exclusively to tutorials.

Last year the conference sold out pretty quickly and we expect it to
happen again this year. As a result, we encourage anyone interested
in attending to register early. Additionally, early bird hotel
reservations end January 10th.

For more information on registering, visit:

http://cppnow.org/2014/01/2014-registration-is-open/

For early bird hotel reservations, visit:

http://cppnow.org/location/lodging/

For general information about the conference, visit:

http://cppnow.org/about/

Boris